Parador Preferred is a personal loyalty program by Parador Hotels & Resorts ("Parador"), offering members exclusive benefits as well as the possibility to earn Parador Points from participating hotels. Earned Parador Points can be redeemed and used to pay partially or in full for future hotel reservations through the member section on www.paradorpreferred.com or to pay the F&B transaction at the participating hotels.
The following Parador Preferred Terms & Conditions (the "Terms") are intended to protect members of Parador Preferred. Should you require further clarification, please do not hesitate to contact our Membership Services at +62 21 2917 1111 or log on to www.paradorpreferred.com
A) MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY
- 1) All individual guests are eligible for Parador Preferred membership.
- 2) Membership is FREE OF CHARGE.
- 3) Membership is open for citizens of countries where the program is permitted by law.
- 4) Membership is personal and non-transferable.
- 5) A valid email address is required to join Parador Preferred.
- 6) A member may maintain only one membership account and will receive a personalized digital membership card. This card can only be used by the member whose name is stated on the card.
- 7) Membership is valid for an initial period of 2 years.
- 8) The membership validity will automatically be re-conducted for a new period of 2 years every time a member stays in a participating hotel at qualifying rates at any time before the expiry of the current membership.
- 9) Parador reserves the right to reject the application for, or cancel one membership without given reason if the member required info is not accurate or complete.
B) EARNING POINTS
- A guest must have been enrolled as a member at the time of stay in order to earn Parador Points.
- Parador Points are earned for stays at qualifying room rates in participating hotels, booked either online through www.paradorpreferred.com or through any of Parador official hotel brand or individual hotel websites, or directly with participating hotels.
- Parador Points are earned for stays booked by members redeeming Parador Points.
- Parador Points are not earned for stays booked through any third party channels, wholesalers or travel agents, whether offline or online.
- Parador Points are not earned for stays booked at any corporate or negotiated contract rate or on complimentary basis.
- Service charges, taxes and other incidental charges are not eligible for Parador Points.
- Members are identified by the email address used to register and which is part of the member online member profile. In order to earn Parador Points this registered email address has to be used to make reservations, either online or directly with participating hotels. Members must show their membership card upon arrival when they stay at any participating hotel.
- Parador Points are only earned when a member stays in and pays for the room booked by him/herself.
- In case a member books more than 1 room, Parador Points are earned for all rooms booked and paid by the member as long as the member stays in one of the rooms booked. No Parador Points are earned for nights when the member does not stay in any of the rooms booked.
- Members can log in to www.paradorpreferred.com to check their Parador Points balance and transactions history.
- Parador Points are credited to the member account within 2 working days after check out.
- Claims for missing Parador Points can be submitted to Parador Preferred Membership Services via email to email@example.com within maximum 30 days after the checkout date for which Parador Points are missing. After said 30 days, claims for missing Parador Points will not be processed.
- Parador Points are valid for 1 year (365 days) from the date of issuance.
C) REDEEMING PARADOR POINTS
- Members can redeem their Parador Points and use them to pay partially or in full for hotel reservations at participating hotels via to www.paradorpreferred.com
- Member can redeem their Parador Points to pay for F&B transaction at the hotel.
- Not applicable to Banquets & Meeting Room usage.
- Parador Preferred members may spend points in exchange for reward Gift Vouchers online at www.paradorpreferred.com. Upon purchase online, Parador Preferred members must print the Gift Voucher Receipt in order to present it during the transaction.
- Gift Vouchers is transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Gift vouchers cannot be cancelled or refunded after being purchased.
- Parador Preferred members can purchase as many vouchers as they wish subject to the number of Parador Preferred Points available.
- Parador Preferred reserves the right to change the Rupiah value per point redeemable by members at any time without prior notice.
- The Gift voucher holder must present the printed Gift voucher or digital voucher upon redemption of service and/or transaction.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash if not fully used in a transaction.
- The Gift voucher is valid for one year after purchase.
D) RECOGNITION & BENEFITS
- Members are required to present their (digital) membership card to enjoy benefits and / or discounts in participating hotels or with Parador Preferred participating partners. Hotels or participating partners may request for additional identification for verification purposes.
- Benefits and/or discounts will be extended only to the member whose name is stated on the card.
- Discounts for Room, F&B, Laundry and Spa are for prices EXCLUDING government tax and service charge.
- F&B discounts cannot be combined with any other ongoing F&B promotions.
E) GENERAL RULES
- Parador Preferred (digital) membership card remains the property of Parador. Use of the card constitutes acceptance of benefits, privileges and Terms listed herein.
- Members are solely responsible to keep their membership profile and personal information accurate and updated at all times. Members can update their personal information through www.paradorpreferred.com or inform Parador Preferred Membership Services in writing.
- Parador Preferred Membership Services reserves the right to correct any member statements or Parador Points accruals or balances that are incorrect due to processing errors.
- Earnings and redemptions of Parador Points are subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Benefits received under Parador Preferred may be subject to taxes. Such taxes are the sole responsibility of the member who is the recipient of the said benefits.
- Parador and/or Parador Preferred reserve the right to adjust Parador Point values as and when necessary to reflect changing market conditions.
- Fraud or abuse concerning Parador Preferred, Parador Points or benefits is subject to appropriate administrative and/or legal action by Parador or participating hotels or
- Parador Preferred is void where prohibited by law.
- Parador Preferred is a program initiated and operated by Parador. Participating hotels or partners may also have access to members records.
- All interpretations of the Terms shall be at the sole discretion of Parador. In the event of any dispute, the member agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Indonesia.
- The general terms & conditions for online reservations through Parador official hotel brand or individual hotel websites remains valid for all online hotel reservations.
- The Terms contained herein constitute the entire agreement between Parador and Parador Preferred Members relating to the subject matter hereof, superseding all prior agreements, oral or written.